Donavan S. Moore (DOWNLOAD PDF)
I am motivated to
continually improve my skills and be a leader in the development of
the best software available in the market. I have a reputation for
successfully delivering projects according to clients
specifications and developing long term professional relationships.
The many software projects that I have delivered over the last 20
years speaks to my commitment and passion.
Computer Science, West Texas A&M University, Canyon, Texas
Programming for IBM AS/400 at Amarillo College
Advanced C++ and Java classes at Austin Community College
PostgreSQL/PostGIS, MySql, MS SQL Server
RPG, dBase, Bash,
Visual Basic, MS ASP
IIS, Linux, Windows, Git/Github, Subversion/TortiseSVN, AWS, AWSCLI,
EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS,
June 2010 to
design and development of 2 major products.
The first was
a conversion project updating the companies aging ColdFusion search
jQuery, and using MySQL and PHP 5 on the back end.
project leveraged PostgreSQL 9 on the backend to utilize the
geospatial functions. It is a RESTful service that uses JSON as a
data transfer method and uses PHP 5.5 and MySQL5.5 on the backend.
I used Google
Map API 3 and Bing Map API 7. AWS used during this time were S3,
EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS and Route 53. The product is generating
over 1M$ in revenue per year.
I used Python
3.4 for database scripting and Git/GitHub source control for
projects and scripts.
March 2010 to May
conversion of a prototype Facebook game into a fully functional
stats based social game. The initial PHP 4 product was purchased from
developers and I used MySQL 4.5 as the backend database and
converted the servers to PHP 5.3 to utilize the advantages of mysqlnd.
numerous features to the game.
closely with the Producer, contract developers and artists to
rapidly build, test and deploy the game. SVN was the source control
system we used.
November 2007 to
Systems Company, Inc.
I was hired
as a contract developer to maintain an existing call center
management suite. I was part of a 5 member team responsible for
repairing program bugs and adding new features.
Microsoft ASP classic along with HTML and CSS for developing
interfaces for reports and Crystal Reports 11.5 for reporting. Also
used Microsoft/Sybase SQL scripting language transact-SQL for
triggers and stored procedures.
May 2005 to
Computer Repair Person and web development.
My duties at
cat-man-du were varied including: PC/laptop/printer repair
in-house/business/home, Develop websites, Modify internal SugarCRM
to track orders, Create proposals for projects, developing desktop
database applications, Installing/Maintaining computer networks,
cabling, servers and workstations.
PREVIOUS CLIENTS AND EMPLOYMENT IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Austin, TX - RoyaltyValuation.com - Developed website that searched oil and gas related data.
- Austin, TX - EdRedi.com - Performed data manipulation on AWS and modified front-end code.
- Austin, TX - ArtInvesta.com - Developed web based application for artist to sell oil paintings in eBay like system.
- Austin, TX - BLGY, Inc. - Developed hospital cost estimation software from the ground up using Visual FoxPro.
- Austin, TX - Fireman’s Fund, Inc. - Developed crop insurance interface and complex backend algorithms.
- Austin, TX - Quadramed, Inc. - Developed HCFA and UB-40 data entry forms for patient medical records.
- Austin, TX - Harte-Hanks, Inc. - Developed call center applications for Sony, Microsoft and Xerox.
- Dallas, TX - Cardio Systems, Inc - Developed the company's flagship order and sales software.
- Dallas, TX - Churchman & Associates - Various projects using FoxPro.
- Dallas, TX - Information Strategies Incorporated - Various projects using FoxPro.
- Amarillo, TX - Potter County CSCD - Developed the counties Probationer software, still in use today.
- Amarillo, TX - Foster Electronics - Computer repair.
- Amarillo, TX - Alternative Energy Institute - Stress and fatigue analysis on windmill blade design.
- Amarillo, TX - WTAMU Engineering Dept. - AutoCAD v10 lab Instructor.
- Hereford, TX - Foster Electronics - Computer repair and database application development.